Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Card for Granddaugher


Here is a card I just finished making for my grand daughter who will be 3 soon :)


I like brighter colors so keeping it pastel was a good change for me.


It is colored with ShinHan Touch markers, which blend beautifully - just as good as Copics! I am very happy with them.


Hair:

107 Sand

96 Mahogany

101 Yellow Ochre

134 Raw Silk


Skin:

26 Pastel Peach

133 Baby Skin Pink

109 Pearl White


Jumper - has an antique or ivory base under the blue, giving it an antiqued aged look:

144 Pale Baby Blue

109 Pearl White

185 Pale Blue Light

134 Raw Silk


Balloon:

44 Fresh Green

141 Buttercup Yellow

37 Pastel Yellow

35 Lemon Yellow


Cut on Cricut with Penny Duncan SVG's and emblished with Stickles and ribbon.

I think it turned out pretty cute! But not as cute as my granddauther :)

No comments: