Friday, January 13, 2006

Chain Driven

Chain Driven

St. Augustine is blowing up today (volcano). No ash expected here, wind blowing it a different direction.

Bought a bike light today :)

May sell my road bike to a friend. Bike Guy says he will give me a loaner bike until my friend pays me off and I can get another one. He really is a nice guy.

Alone this week. Have been sick, am starting to feel better. I may go for a run/ride tomorrow. It's COLD outside, I will use my pogies for sure.

Going to make myself a Lemon Drop cocktail tonight, yep, I'm drinking alone....Hmmm. Just one.

Heres the recipe for Lemon Drop:

Lemon Drop

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Ingredients

2 oz. Vodka
1 oz. Triple Sec
fill Lemon Juice

Directions:
Shake with ice and strain into a cocktail glass. Sugar Rim is optional, garnish with lemon twist.
Drink Type: Cocktail
Glass Type: Cocktail Glass


Enjoy!!!

No comments: