Friday, February 16, 2007

Auction/Bike Drawing

Tour de France cyclist Tyler Hamilton is have an on-line auction to raise funds for the Tyler Hamilton Foundation, which is dedicated to promoting health and personal empowerment through cycling for people with Multiple Sclerosis.
A quote from Tyler:

My greatest motivation has come from my friends within the MS community. Through my work with the MS International Federation, the Heuga Center, the National MS Society, and my own foundation I have found inspiration among an amazing, fearless and undaunted group of cyclists. I'm always reminding people about the power of the bike, and its capacity to help you cope, heal and persevere. And I guess you could say that over the last two years I've been practicing what I've been preaching.

There are some nice cycling related goodies! There also in a drawing for a custom built Independant Fabrications bike which is limited to the first 200 people who donate $. Pretty good odds!

Check it out HERE

No comments: