Friday, November 03, 2006

My New to Me Winter Bike


I picked up my used, cheap winter bike today. Bike guy sold it to me for $50. He replaced the cranks, gave it a semi-tune up, adjusted the brake handles so I could reach them better. Some guy sold it to him for $20 because the guy was in desperate need for gas $.

Since I sold my Cannondale I was left without a winter bike. I don't want to use my Juliana, just no need to put the wear and tear of winter biking on it.

Bike Guy put my Nokians on it. It should do what I want it to do for this winter. It's a Kona Hahanna

Bike Guy and I had a good conversation regarding the local politics - Governor election. He asked who I was going to vote for in the upcoming election. I don't usually share my political views in casual conversation as I get enough arguing from my clients, I don't need it in my leasure time. So I told him my secret. He was respectful, which was nice. I know who I am going to vote for and why I'm going to vote for them. No one will change my mind that except that particular individual.

Another worker walked off the job today. So what does that say about the conditions of my job?? They suck.

No comments: