Monday, September 11, 2006

Always Remember


As I was riding my bike home from work today, the weather was just spectacular, just like 5 years ago.

And I remembered.

9/11, a clear sunny day, just like today.

Here is a memorial quilt I made, I keep it up all year-round.

The 4 "propellers" represent the 4 jets
The 2 rows of triangles represent the 2 towers
The overall Flag design represents the Pentagon
The white fabric has tiny stars on them, representing the number of lives lost.

It's hurts to remember,
but I will never forget

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle said...

I'm done also, Mark. This blog is not policital blog.

I have the freedom to ride my bike, have my own beliefs and views, and the freedom to disagree, just like you do.

And I don't need you to tell me to "take a breath".

God Bless America

Enjoy your ride